Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Brexit: Hauliers fear 'mayhem' at Holyhead portThere are claims Holyhead port will not be ready for the end of the Brexit transition period.
- Covid-19: World's top latex glove maker shuts factoriesMalaysia's Top Glove will close more than half of its plants after a surge in virus cases.
- Coronavirus: Retail workers 'scared' as cases surgeWorkers rights groups say employers must do more to protect staff as coronavirus cases surge.
- Protect leaseholders from cladding removal costs, say MPsThe state should foot the bill for removing flammable materials from high-rise buildings, MPs say.
- Covid-19: Arrivals in England to be able to cut quarantine if they pay for testPeople arriving in England can end their self-isolation with a negative test taken after five days.