Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- US regulators call for updates to Boeing 737 planesThe recommendation came at the end of the National Transportation Safety Board's investigation of a fatal 2018 accident.
- General election 2019: Workers under Labour 'will take back control'John McDonnell also says there would be a cap on chief executives' pay in the public sector.
- Juul faces mounting state lawsuits in USThe vaping firm is accused of targeting youth and misrepresenting the safety of its products.
- American Airlines admits 'soap spill' did not divert flightThe airline initially made the claim after a flight was diverted because two crew members fell unconscious.
- Manchester City post record £535.2m revenue in 2018-19 annual reportManchester City brought in a record £535.2m last season, the club's 2018-19 annual report says.