Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear ordersTextile firms say they could have begun making gowns and masks for front-line workers ten days ago.
- Coronavirus: Airlines ‘entering danger zone’A group of 38 MPs calls on the chancellor to support airlines during the coronavirus crisis.
- Coronavirus: Six things that are booming in salesAmid the virus, some retailers are seeing trade collapse, but others are overwhelmed by demand.
- Dairy farmers 'could go under' despite milk demand riseMain UK milk processor Freshways says its price cut was forced by a drop in pub and coffee shop trade.
- Coronavirus: Calls for better workplace social distancing guidanceHundreds of people raise concerns about workers being too close together at more than 150 companies.