Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- British Airways strike causes five days of flight cancellationsCustomers received emails saying their flights were cancelled - but many have been unable to rebook.
- US-China trade war: Trump announces new retaliatory tariff hikesThe president hits back at Beijing's plans by hiking tariffs on Chinese imports by another 5%.
- High Street: Five ways UK shopping has changedMany retailers have announced store closures and job losses.
- The new mobile phone scam delivering a problemWhy are fraudsters arranging for a brand new phone to unexpectedly be delivered to your door?
- David Koch: Billionaire Republican donor dies aged 79The 11th richest man in the world and his brother had a huge influence on the conservative movement.