Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Global chip shortage: US says firms' stocks have plungedThe shortage of semiconductors is continuing to have a major impact on industries around the world.
- Autonomous-car 'users not legally accountable' callIf anything goes wrong, the company behind the driving system would be responsible, rather than the driver.
- Key workers face cost of living squeeze, TUC warnsIt will be a "hammer blow" to morale if pay fails to keep up with inflation, the trades union body says.
- Why Italy's new president could make or break economyForeign investors are hoping for a candidate who will ensure political stability.
- IMF expert: Families may need help with energy billsThe IMF says the global economy is entering 2022 in a weaker position than previously expected.