Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Hunter Biden to step down from China board amid Trump attacksThe move by the son of former US Vice-President Joe Biden follows attacks by President Donald Trump.
- Can Rugby Union’s top tier be broken?Too much money is focused on the big nations in rugby union, an ex-England international says.
- General Motors strike: 'We've got to fight for what's right'Four weeks into the car giant's strike, workers are losing money but say they will continue to protest.
- Payments giants abandon Facebook's Libra cryptocurrencyMastercard, Visa, eBay and Stripe join PayPal in no longer supporting Facebook's effort to launch a currency.
- US postpones next tariff hike after China trade talksUS President Donald Trump hails a "phase one deal" and suspends a planned tariff hike.