Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Impact of Brexit on economy 'worse than Covid'The boss of the UK's forecaster says Brexit will be worse for the economy than Covid.
- Budget 2021: Price rises could hit highest rate in 30 years, says forecasterThe economy is set to return to pre-Covid levels at the end of the year, but rising costs could hamper recovery.
- Budget 2021: Business rates cut for shops, restaurants and gymsThe sectors worst hit by the Covid pandemic in England are given help with their business rates.
- Budget 2021: Eight ways Rishi Sunak's plans affect youThe chancellor has delivered his Covid recovery Budget, here's how it will affect your money.
- Budget 2021: Prosecco and pint taxes to fall, red wine to riseA shake-up of alcohol duty is announced by the chancellor, with higher taxes for stronger drinks.