Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Beeching rail cuts: Fund to help restore lines goes ahead amid criticismThe transport secretary unveils the first two railway lines to receive funding to restore rural services.
- Neil Woodford: Investor 'feels let down' over lossesThousands of investors are told what they will receive as Neil Woodford's stricken fund is wound up.
- Migrant salary threshold fall 'would boost public sector'Reducing the minimum by £4,400 would help recruit NHS staff and teachers, says an independent committee.
- Northern rail franchise: Your tales of 'atrocious' serviceCommuters and business owners in one village express their frustration about rail disruption.
- Flybe: Ryanair's Michael O'Leary accuses Sajid Javid of being 'misleading'Michael O'Leary accuses the chancellor of making "inaccurate" statements over the rescue of Flybe.