Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Premium Bonds issuer slashes odds of winningNS&I has cut the interest rates it pays, reducing the chances for savers in its £1m draw.
- Lockdown fears hit travel, hotel and pub sharesShares across Europe fall sharply but supermarkets and food delivery firms buck the trend.
- HSBC's shares dive to lowest level since 1995The UK bank is suffering a series of setbacks and now faces money laundering allegations.
- Rail franchises axed as help for train firms extendedThe rail franchising system has been scrapped and a £3.5bn survival scheme for train firms extended.
- Renters: Eviction cases resume after six-month banTenants must be given six months' notice as courts in England and Wales start to hear the most serious cases.