Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?US investment in Ireland could dry up if President Biden leads a major change to global tax rules.
- Covid: Shoppers 'must respect staff' when retail reopensPeople are urged to be considerate when non-essential retail rules ease in England and Wales on Monday.
- Rescheduled Dubai Expo hopes to attract 25 million visitsThe event sees countries using pavilions to show off the latest in architecture and technology.
- ‘I can’t wait to go shopping again, it's been ages’Some are eager to hit the High Street when non-essential shops reopen on Monday - but others remain wary.
- Lockdown eases: How we fit bras at a social distanceBravissimo's Leanne Cahill explains how her shops will work when they reopen after lockdown.