Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- Boohoo action on exploitation claims 'inadequate'One of the fashion firm's biggest shareholders dumps stock amid reports over poor working conditions.
- EasyJet 'using sickness records to decide job cuts'Pilots say the airline will include sick days when assessing job losses - a claim EasyJet rejects.
- Thousands flock to Neverspoons pub appAn app designed to highlight independent pubs has risen to the top of the Google Play free app chart.
- Royal Mail fined for late letters and overchargingThe company missed delivery targets, according Ofcom, and overcharged customers for stamps.
- Coronavirus: Package holiday firms told to sharpen up on refundsThe competition authority says some package holiday firms misled customers after virus-related cancellations.