Everyone is familiar with insurance. In fact, most people already take advantage of household, motor and travel insurance. But when you consider what’s really important in life, such as your family, health and career, many people do not have adequate protection in place.
We can help you by providing expert advice on how to protect your income and your financial security for you and your family in the event of serious illness or death.
In addition, we will address additional tax planning issues such as the advantages of placing cover in Trust and the importance of having a Will in place.
What would happen to your business if one of your key people died or was unable to work anymore?
What arrangements are in place if a director/partner were to die? What happens to their shares? Can the surviving directors afford to purchase them? Do they even have the right to?
- Advising on and maintaining Workplace pensions or Group Personal Pension schemes.
- Private Medical Schemes
- Death in Service Arrangements
- Relevant Life Schemes
- Group Income Protection plans
- India food delivery giant Zomato sees stellar stock market debutShares in the Ant Group-backed company traded more than 80% higher than their initial public offering price.
- Covid: Food workers given exemption from isolation rulesKey parts of the food industry move to daily testing after isolating workers led to supply shortages.
- Didi shares fall on reports China is planning penaltiesThe ride-hailing giant's shares are now down by more than 25% since their New York market debut last month.
- Road planners able to ignore climate change, campaigners claimGovernment guidelines mean road planners can effectively ignore climate change, campaigners say.
- Mike Lynch: UK extradition treaty doesn't rely on any factsAutonomy's founder, Mike Lynch, says he will fight the US authorities' bid to try him for fraud.