Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Energy bill support of £10bn set to be unveiledA new package to help people with rising energy bills will be funded by a windfall tax on energy firms.
- Marks & Spencer shifts from town centres as online sales growThe retail giant says it is relocating some stores from older buildings with poor access and parking.
- Volkswagen to pay out £193m in UK 'dieselgate' settlementMore than 90,000 people will get payouts over the installation of emissions cheating devices.
- Pfizer will not sell drugs for profit in poor nationsUS pharmaceutical firm Pfizer said it would sell its patented drugs at cost to 45 low-income countries.
- Kyiv mayor Vitali Klitschko says back Ukraine despite economic painThe former heavyweight champions visit World Economic Forum in Davos to urge support for Ukraine.