Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- India food delivery giant Zomato sees stellar stock market debutShares in the Ant Group-backed company traded more than 80% higher than their initial public offering price.
- Covid: Food workers given exemption from isolation rulesKey parts of the food industry move to daily testing after isolating workers led to supply shortages.
- Didi shares fall on reports China is planning penaltiesThe ride-hailing giant's shares are now down by more than 25% since their New York market debut last month.
- Road planners able to ignore climate change, campaigners claimGovernment guidelines mean road planners can effectively ignore climate change, campaigners say.
- Mike Lynch: UK extradition treaty doesn't rely on any factsAutonomy's founder, Mike Lynch, says he will fight the US authorities' bid to try him for fraud.