Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Boohoo action on exploitation claims 'inadequate'One of the fashion firm's biggest shareholders dumps stock amid reports over poor working conditions.
- EasyJet 'using sickness records to decide job cuts'Pilots say the airline will include sick days when assessing job losses - a claim EasyJet rejects.
- Thousands flock to Neverspoons pub appAn app designed to highlight independent pubs has risen to the top of the Google Play free app chart.
- Royal Mail fined for late letters and overchargingThe company missed delivery targets, according Ofcom, and overcharged customers for stamps.
- Coronavirus: Package holiday firms told to sharpen up on refundsThe competition authority says some package holiday firms misled customers after virus-related cancellations.