Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear ordersTextile firms say they could have begun making gowns and masks for front-line workers ten days ago.
- Coronavirus: Airlines ‘entering danger zone’A group of 38 MPs calls on the chancellor to support airlines during the coronavirus crisis.
- Coronavirus: Six things that are booming in salesAmid the virus, some retailers are seeing trade collapse, but others are overwhelmed by demand.
- Dairy farmers 'could go under' despite milk demand riseMain UK milk processor Freshways says its price cut was forced by a drop in pub and coffee shop trade.
- Coronavirus: Calls for better workplace social distancing guidanceHundreds of people raise concerns about workers being too close together at more than 150 companies.