Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- US regulators call for updates to Boeing 737 planesThe recommendation came at the end of the National Transportation Safety Board's investigation of a fatal 2018 accident.
- General election 2019: Workers under Labour 'will take back control'John McDonnell also says there would be a cap on chief executives' pay in the public sector.
- Juul faces mounting state lawsuits in USThe vaping firm is accused of targeting youth and misrepresenting the safety of its products.
- American Airlines admits 'soap spill' did not divert flightThe airline initially made the claim after a flight was diverted because two crew members fell unconscious.
- Manchester City post record £535.2m revenue in 2018-19 annual reportManchester City brought in a record £535.2m last season, the club's 2018-19 annual report says.