Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Premium Bonds issuer slashes odds of winningNS&I has cut the interest rates it pays, reducing the chances for savers in its £1m draw.
- Lockdown fears hit travel, hotel and pub sharesShares across Europe fall sharply but supermarkets and food delivery firms buck the trend.
- HSBC's shares dive to lowest level since 1995The UK bank is suffering a series of setbacks and now faces money laundering allegations.
- Rail franchises axed as help for train firms extendedThe rail franchising system has been scrapped and a £3.5bn survival scheme for train firms extended.
- Renters: Eviction cases resume after six-month banTenants must be given six months' notice as courts in England and Wales start to hear the most serious cases.