Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Joe Biden: Could his tax plan affect US investment in Ireland?US investment in Ireland could dry up if President Biden leads a major change to global tax rules.
- Covid: Shoppers 'must respect staff' when retail reopensPeople are urged to be considerate when non-essential retail rules ease in England and Wales on Monday.
- Rescheduled Dubai Expo hopes to attract 25 million visitsThe event sees countries using pavilions to show off the latest in architecture and technology.
- ‘I can’t wait to go shopping again, it's been ages’Some are eager to hit the High Street when non-essential shops reopen on Monday - but others remain wary.
- Lockdown eases: How we fit bras at a social distanceBravissimo's Leanne Cahill explains how her shops will work when they reopen after lockdown.