Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Coronavirus: Lufthansa agrees €9bn rescue deal with GermanyEuropean markets rose on the bailout deal news, which sees Germany take a 20% stake in the firm.
- Coronavirus: All non-essential shops to reopen from 15 June - PMBoris Johnson says all shops can reopen in England next month if they meet certain Covid-19 guidelines.
- Coronavirus: Spain to stop quarantining arrivals from 1 JulyThe country hopes to save the summer season but UK tourists face quarantine in their own country.
- Coronavirus: Hairdressers offer virtual appointments in lockdownSalons are giving advice via video chat apps to help people style and colour their hair at home.
- Volkswagen loses landmark German 'dieselgate' caseA ruling in a German court could have implications for other VW motorists seeking compensation.