Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Hunter Biden to step down from China board amid Trump attacksThe move by the son of former US Vice-President Joe Biden follows attacks by President Donald Trump.
- Can Rugby Union’s top tier be broken?Too much money is focused on the big nations in rugby union, an ex-England international says.
- General Motors strike: 'We've got to fight for what's right'Four weeks into the car giant's strike, workers are losing money but say they will continue to protest.
- Payments giants abandon Facebook's Libra cryptocurrencyMastercard, Visa, eBay and Stripe join PayPal in no longer supporting Facebook's effort to launch a currency.
- US postpones next tariff hike after China trade talksUS President Donald Trump hails a "phase one deal" and suspends a planned tariff hike.