Tax is one of the few certainties in life. But with the right advice, it needn’t be a drain on your income. Working in conjunction with your accountant where appropriate, we offer advice on all areas of tax mitigation, including income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
From saving tax efficiently, to ensuring annual allowances are utilised correctly, Pettecrew Financial Planning Ltd can help to identify appropriate strategies to help reduce your tax liability.
- Beeching rail cuts: Fund to help restore lines goes ahead amid criticismThe transport secretary unveils the first two railway lines to receive funding to restore rural services.
- Neil Woodford: Investor 'feels let down' over lossesThousands of investors are told what they will receive as Neil Woodford's stricken fund is wound up.
- Migrant salary threshold fall 'would boost public sector'Reducing the minimum by £4,400 would help recruit NHS staff and teachers, says an independent committee.
- Northern rail franchise: Your tales of 'atrocious' serviceCommuters and business owners in one village express their frustration about rail disruption.
- Flybe: Ryanair's Michael O'Leary accuses Sajid Javid of being 'misleading'Michael O'Leary accuses the chancellor of making "inaccurate" statements over the rescue of Flybe.