Whether you are trying to accumulate money for a retirement years from now, or trying to consider the bewildering number of options available at retirement, PFP can provide you with a tailored plan to meet your needs.
Our retirement service can review your existing pension arrangements, ensuring that investments are relevant to your needs and that excessive and outdated charges are highlighted and consolidated into fairer, more suitable contracts where appropriate.
With everyone living longer than ever before, it is important to ensure that when you stop working, your financial plan is in place and is reviewed regularly to ensure that it continues to meet your objectives. The calculator below can give you an idea of your average life expectancy and how long your pension may need to last for.
Life Expectancy Calculator
- Impact of Brexit on economy 'worse than Covid'
- Budget 2021: Price rises could hit highest rate in 30 years, says forecaster
- Budget 2021: Business rates cut for shops, restaurants and gyms
- Budget 2021: Eight ways Rishi Sunak's plans affect you
- Budget 2021: Prosecco and pint taxes to fall, red wine to rise